This event has been postponed and will now take place on 13 & 14 November.
The Women's Lifestyle Expo is a two-day event for women of all ages, happening on Saturday 13 & Sunday 14 November at Claudelands Events Centre! Featuring over 180 exhibitors showcasing everything from fashion and beauty, to health and fitness, artisan goods, gourmet food and beverages and much more. Door sales are $10 and kids under 12 are free, or grab a 2-for-1 deal now on GrabOne!
Follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date with all event news and giveaways.
We are closely following advice from the Ministry of Health regarding COVID-19 – please check back for further information in regards to this event closer to the time.
Please be aware that in additional to our usual Conditions of Entry there are conditions relating specifically to COVID-19. They are:
- Upon entry, you must sign-in using the governments COVID-19 tracer app or by signing our register
- Face masks must be worn to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- You will be refused entry if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- If you are feeling unwell, have visited a place of interest, are waiting on test results, are a close contact of a person confirmed to have COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 please stay home
- You must maintain a 1m physical distance from people you don't know while at the venue
- These terms may change depending on government direction
More information on our response to COVID-19 can be found here.
13 November 2021 - 14 Nov
- Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Corner of Brooklyn Road and Heaphy Terrace