Small steps can make a remarkable difference for people affected by cancer in our community. Join us for Relay For Life and let's do something remarkable together!
Everyone and anyone can get involved, so rally your friends, whānau, classmates and workmates and join your community in the fight against cancer.
Date: 10.00am 16 March 2024 - 10.00pm 16 March 2024
Location: Claudelands Oval, Hamilton
Signing up is simple - complete your details and start or join a team.
Standard fee: $25.00 per person
Your registration fee includes:
- Your participation in the ceremony and event on the day.
- A goodie bag of treats, including a candle and candle bag for the Candlelight ceremony.
- The chance to win spot prizes on the day.
- Entertainment throughout the event.
- An online personal fundraising page.
- Social media posts and story templates to make sharing your cause easy.
- Ongoing support from your local Relay For Life team who will be with you every step of the way.
16 March 2024
- 10am - 10pm
Corner of Brooklyn Road and Heaphy Terrace