The HSBC New Zealand Sevens returns to FMG Stadium Waikato in Hamilton on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 January 2020 and this years tournament includes both men and women’s teams!
Explosive rugby. Global spotlight. Epic vibe. On-field action. Off-field action. Mind-blowing. Eye-popping.
Choose your Sevens style for one day two and take in all the action on and off the pitch!
There’s allocated seating in the Blue Zone (Brian Perry Stand) or general admission in the Amber Zone (R18 seating/standing in the WEL Networks Stand), family picnic area in the Family Zone (Greenzone, grass embankment) or choose a seat in the White Zone (Goal line, alcohol free).
It sold out in 2018 and 2019 so make sure you get in quick.
It’s an ACTION thing. It’s a PARTY thing. It’s an AMAZEBALLS thing. It’s a SEVENS thing.
25 January 2020 - 26 Jan
- Day 1 Kicks off at 9.30am. Day 2 kicks off at 8.45am
FMG Stadium Waikato
128 Seddon Rd
Spoilt For Choice offerings
$9750 + GST
Weekend package – table of 10 guests each day
- Hospitality based in a marquee on Willoughby Park, in the heart of the Carnival Zone
- Hospitality available from 9am – 10pm, bar hours 11am – 10pm
- Full beverage and food package
- Reserved covered seating in the upper tier of the Brian Perry Stand, around the 22 metre line, in the lower section, for ease of access.
- Car parking included – two per table
- TV coverage of matches within the Oasis
- High profile MC to inform and entertain your guests at key meal times
- Host service
$689 + GST per person
- Hospitality based in the upstairs lounges in the back of the WEL Networks Stand, overlooking Mill St Park Entertainment Zone.
- Reserved, covered seating in the upper tier of the WEL Networks stand
- Food package and six alcoholic drinks per day
- Car parking included
- Host service