The Heineken Urban Polo is the closest you can get to the sport of Kings and is the event of the summer, showcasing a fusion of sport and music in the heart of city, and right at your door step. Polo and music collide in a way that has never been seen in New Zealand before.
Polo, the sport of kings, is played against an urban backdrop of New Zealand’s major cities for the first time. As well as witnessing the skill and pace of some of the world’s best polo players, the Heineken Urban Polo also features a not-to-be-missed music line-up – guests have so far enjoyed the likes of Kilter and Miami Horror and equally awesome acts are planned for future events.
Heineken Urban Polo is played on a significantly smaller playing field, this works to bring the game as close to spectators as possible, so close in fact that they can high-five the players as they ride past!
The day will include two adrenaline-filled games of Urban Polo at each event enabling spectators the chance to view some of the world’s best polo players from the four teams.
The Heineken Urban Polo is a licensed R18 event.
Important notice: The authorised ticket seller for this event is Ticketek. When purchasing tickets please ensure you are doing so via Ticketek only. Claudelands has no obligation to honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers. For more information on ticket resale sites and the impact on consumers, view the Consumer NZ Report here.
17 March 2018
Corner of Brooklyn Road and Heaphy Terrace
Spoilt For Choice offerings
From $326 + gst per person
- Event ticket
- Premium furnished marquee
- Fine dining including platters, canapes, a selection of dishes served throughout the day, as well as fresh summer fruit, a selection of cheeses and dessert
- Beverage package including champagne and a selection of fine wines and beer
- Entertainment including live music and DJ, stomping of the divots and more
Heineken Lawn Upgrade
$200 + gst per person*
- Event ticket
- Access to reserved table and seating
- Premium arrival beverage, access to cash bar/bar tab facilities
- Gourmet platter on arrival
- Buffet lunch
- Corporate host
- VIP parking
*Minimum on 10 pax